If you have a curious and adventurous daughter aged 18 or over, then Girlosophy’s trip to India competition could be just the ticket. Open to girls (Australian residents) over the age of 18 years, the prize is worth over $A12,000, and entering is as easy as a Facebook Like.
– Personalised photography workshops
– Caring for elephants at the Jaipur Elephant Village
– High Tea and the Taj Mahal at Sunset
– Yoga, meditation and spa treatments
– Rickshaw rides through Jaipur’s bazaar
– Bollywood dance lessons and Indian banquets
– Accommodation in luxury Raj tents in the Rajasthani desert
– Shopping, shopping, shopping!
– Tiger Safari in world famous Ranthambore National Park.
– Visit rural villages and see snake charmers
– Witness carpet weaving, pottery and papermaking
– Rickshaw ride through Jaipur’s historic bazaars.
– Caring for elephants at the Jaipur Elephant Village.
– Yoga, meditation, spa treatments and traditional henna tattoos.
– And of course shopping, shopping, shopping!
The deadline for entry is March 17 and all readers have to do is like the Girlosophy Facebook page and enter. As simple as that. Girlosophy has played a positive role in the lives of girls and young women all over the world by sharing inspirational ideas, thoughts and projects since the year 2000, with the release of the massive bestseller that has sold around the world, Girlosophy – A Soul Survival Kit and the latest book, Inspire by Anthea Paul.