Refund and Exchange Policy at Taste for Travel’s Resin Jewellery Shop
- As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Taste for Travel.
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, if the item has a major failure, you may reject the item and seek a refund or exchange, or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in the value of the product.
- Where a warranty claim is granted any refund will include all delivery and related costs for the product.
- Where a non warranty claim is granted any refund will be for the cost of the goods only and will exclude all related costs.
- No refund or replacement will be given until we have received the product from you.
- Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds on items unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, in breach of manufacturer’s warranties or consumer guarantees or where otherwise required by law.
- Refunds will be issued by PayPal or a credit to your account.
- Refunded amounts must be over $39.95.
- If the refund is under this amount a credit note will be issued.
- Pierced earrings CANNOT be refunded unless the item is faulty.
- Products must be returned within THREE DAYS of receiving them.
- Any products attempted to be returned after this period will not be accepted.
- If you receive your order and a product is not quite what you thought, or significantly different to the image on our website, we are happy to exchange your item within THREE DAYS of you receiving your order.
- Goods must be returned unopened and in saleable condition.
- If the item is not returned in saleable condition, we will not exchange the products.
- If a product is exchanged the cost of shipping is paid by the customer.
- Due to Australian health regulations, pierced earrings CANNOT be exchanged.
Sale or On-Special Products
No exchange or refund will be given for sale or on-special products.